Guest Post Guidelines
Welcome to our guest blogging page! Please read our blogging guidelines before getting started. If you have any questions, shoot us an email and we will get back to you with an answer. We are excited to have you post on our site. Guest blogging is a great way to share valuable information and generate some traffic to your business or personal website.
What can I put in my blog post?
- Your post must consist of original work and may not be taken from any other sources. If you decide to use quotations for other peoples work, please cite your source.
- Please only write about information relevant to the topic, whether it is entertainment, finance, marketing, ect. Think from a reader’s perspective. What would he or she be interested in? Could they benefit from any of my personal experiences? Could I give them any advice?
- We encourage images to make your post more appealing
- There is a limit of one image per post
- Images size must not exceed 8MB
- Please make sure you have permission to use an image
- Please cite the image if it is from another source
- We allow two links
- One link may be in the content of your post if it relates to the topic
- The other link may be linked to your personal site or blog, but must be added to the byline of your post
- Keep in mind; we will check these links to see they are not leading to any inappropriate websites, malicious content, etc.
- Your post must be between 400 and 700 words.
What can’t I put in my blog post?
- This is not a sales-pitch! Sure you can talk about your company and your experiences, but it should in no way talk about your products and how great they are. If there is even any thought of it being a little sales-pitchy, your post will not be published.
- Please do not put any offensive content in your post.
- Do some research on your topic before you start writing. Are there any recent similar articles or blogs out there with the same content? Your blog should be unique and exciting for our readers to read.
How to submit your post?
- Please paste your post into the body section of your email
- Type ‘Guest Blogging’ in the subject box of your email
- Include a description of your post
- Include a brief personal bio about yourself
- Any links to your social media pages or personal website that will make you a more creditable source
What happens after?
- We will notify you ASAP, if we have chosen to add your post to our website.
- If you do not hear from us within five full business days, we have decided that your post did not meet our guidelines.
- Contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
So what is the hold up? Get blogging and your post will be published for the world to see!