The Chart of the Day belongs to Varonis Systems (VRNS). I found the data management software stock by using Barchart to sort Barchart’s Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation over the past 6 month period.The List ranks stocks by the highest current Signals Rating, which is a combination of signal strength and signal direction. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/16 the stock gained 18.65%.
Varonis Systems Inc. provides an innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Its products include DatAdvantage, DataPrivilege, IDU Classification Framework, Data Transport Engine and DatAnywhere. The company sells its products to small and medium businesses, and large multinational enterprises in financial services, consumer and retail, industrial, healthcare, and energy and utilities industries. Varonis Systems Inc. is headquartered in New York.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Barchart’s Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 116.81+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 13.26% in the last month
- 114.87% gain in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 67.81%
- Technical support level at 66.25
- Recently traded at 66.60 with a 50 day moving average of 58.42
- Market Cap $1.91 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 20.90% this year and another 18.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 2800.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock